Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Trip to the Zoo

Oh my GOSH! I took DS to the zoo today. We went with 2 other moms with their 3 kids each. First, I realized that I will be more than happy with 2 kids. I don't think I could handle going out of the house with 3 kids! More power to those who do! I always used to want 3, but dealing with this pregnancy while having another child to care for is tough. So, I think I will be pleased with only 2!

DS had a meltdown at the zoo. Actually, pretty much the whole time there was a giant meltdown. We did 3 timeouts. I tried snacks--they worked part of the time. I let him walk, which was fine until he wanted to run in and out of the building. I was fed up so we left after lunch. He fell asleep in the car for 30 minutes, then we got home and now he's wide awake. It's going to be a fun day! 

There are some days I really wish I was a working mom. Today was one of them. But then I get my happy, smiling baby back and he gives me hugs and kisses and I know that staying at home is the better choice for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment