Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Swagbucks!

Sorry I've been MIA, this heat has me totally immobile most days lately!

So, have you heard of Swagbucks? It's this totally free site where you earn "bucks" to use towards great prizes, like Amazon gift cards! I'm saving up to buy my new cloth diapers for when this LO is born. You get points for searching the internet, just like we all do every day. What do you have to lose?!
 Sign up and install the toolbar--it has a search box so every time you think of something to search, it's right there. You won't get points for every search, it's totally random, but when you do it's exciting! :)

Check out the info here:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mamatobe08

If you have any questions, let me know! :)

2 comments:

  1. Swagbucks are awesome! Been doing it for several months now and just redeemed mine for a Starbucks gift card! Awesome getting rewarded for what we do everyday anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Ive been wondering if swagbucks were for reals or not.. I think I have a request on facebook for some.. Guess Ill look into it!! Good luck on saving for Clothies!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete