Saturday, June 19, 2010

Loooong day!

First off, little goober woke up at 6:45 this morning. His normal time is 7:30 or 8. UGH! I did not want to get out of bed! Then I had a few Creative Memories events going on(have I mentioned I am a consultant?! I am, and I LOVE IT!) So Grandma had DS. I got home at 4 and was informed he never took a nap. Oh boy. You mom's know how it goes. Kid needs nap, but kid doesn't take nap, so kid is a miserable mess the rest of the day.

By 6 he was driving me bananas.

By 8 he had asked for more food 3 times...since dinner at 5!

At 8:15 I put him in his room. He is currently at the door fussing, but not crying or screaming so I'm going to wait it out and see what happens. Last night he went to sleep by himself in the big bed! Not too bad for a week of being out of the crib! It took a lot of time and a lot of patience, but he did it, and I was so proud! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment