Thursday, June 17, 2010

All Moved In!

Moving is rough. Moving with a toddler is worse. I can say that I NEVER want to move again! Unfortunately, once we find a house to buy, we will be doing it again--but hopefully that will be the last time for a LONG time!

I have decided I am going to start buying more eco-friendly cleaning products. This is a step in the right direction. I also want to start buying better food. We have been living off fast food for the last week or so, and it's disgusting. I want better for our family.

I am now a sorta-single mother. We will be away from Daddy for at least 1 week at a time--mostly it will be 2 weeks though. It's going to be rough. It's rough already and it's only day 1...And I only have 1 kid! When December comes, and baby comes, I am going to go insane.

My next OB appointment is next week Monday. I have an ultrasound to check on some potential issues that were found at the hospital last week, then in the afternoon I will see the actual doctor. Well wishes and prayers are much appreciated! I do have a heartbeat monitor now(Thanks Robin!) so I have been enjoying listening to the baby almost every night. :) Last night the heartbeat was right around 145, which is higher than it has been lately. I love this thing!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your appt. Be sure to update us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for stopping by! I'm enjoying your blog and catching up on your most recent posts :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. No prob! :) Hope your appt goes (or went) well!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete