Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Potty Boot Camp

I can't believe I didn't mention it! I am starting a new potty learning phase. We are going to try the Potty Boot Camp. We have done Elimination Communication since DS was 10 months old. It was going great until I got pregnant and I couldn't handle the stress of having him in underwear(because he was mostly miss-free!) I was too sick to take him to the potty so often. So once again, he is "diaper-trained" and I am ready to be done with it.

I found this book after a friend said she saw an article about a Potty Boot Camp. I Googled it and www.thepottybootcamp.com came up. It's a book by Suzanne Riffel. So then on the website I see that the e-book is only $5.95! Seriously?!? That's awesome! I bought it and read it while DB was playing video games at 10pm. It took me a half hour to read--it's very to-the-point and it has step-by-step directions which was GREAT! It also had a flowchart at the end so you can refer to it quickly while doing the training.

The best part in my opinion? The author includes her email address and encourages you to email her if you have any questions! That's amazing, what other author does that?!?

We're moving in 2 weeks, so I didn't want to worry about it right now, but once we're settled, I am totally doing it! Oh, and the reviews on Amazon are GREAT! Read HERE.

I will post daily about our experiences while doing the Boot Camp!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! We'll all look forward to hearing about your experience with the program! Good luck!

    Warmly,
    Suzanne Riffel, author of 'The Potty Boot Camp'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wanting to train reina and was just thinking bout getting a potty training book!!! im going to try this one out!!! Thank You!! :) KEEP US UPDATED ABOUT HOW IT GOES!! And ill update you too :)

    ReplyDelete